Finding motivation to workout and especially workout from home can always be difficult. However there are things you can do in order for you to feel more motivated and stay consistent week by week.
Our top tips are to:
1. Put your activewear on as soon as you wake up. Roll out of bed and put your favourite leggings and sports bra on that you know will make you feel good! This way your out of your pyjamas and ready for a workout as soon as your schedule allows it.
2. Follow a program or a guide. This way you know what you have to do each day and you are less likely just to quit. Plus you will be doing workouts that are created by experts, meaning you aren't doing random workouts each day and your more likely to achieve your goals. If you think following a guide and having strutted workouts would be best for you check out our 6 week guide Here.
3. Set goals. Set goals and write them down. There is something about writing things down that makes them more achievable. So write down your fitness goals are. whether that mean get slightly leaner, whether it be to feel better within yourself or even to gain some muscle. Whatever it may be, write it down.
4. Grab a friend and workout together! Exercising with a friend can often provide that extra push that you may not know you need. Plus sometimes it may be just that bit more fun!
5. Schedule in your workout. Often you hear people say "I don't have the time to workout" or " I wish I had the time to workout". The thing is you probably do have the time, you just don't want to make the time. There are 24h in a day, you can block out 30 minutes to exercise in a time where you may have been scrolling through your phone. Write down what time you are going to workout and stick to it.
Our advice less screen time more active time.
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for upcoming blogs.